We are looking for a highly motivated Apprentice Leisure Assistant who can provide excellent customer service to join our team at Woughton Leisure Centre.
As a Leisure Assistant your role will be critical in ensuring our facilities are open, clean and safe, as well as ensuring equipment is working. Applicants will be required to complete a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification if not held already; you will be able to work on your own initiative & play an integral part of the team who follow a quality management system. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lifeguarding the swimming pool
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming service to all customers
- Set up centre activities in a timely manner
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks and cleaning to ensure standards are met
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
As a Leisure Team Member Apprentice you will be working and studying towards a 12-18 months qualification which is your Leisure Team member Level 2 apprenticeship qualification