Customer Service Representatives form the first contact point for customers engaging with ITC, whether this is for an issue, query or for a new sale, you will be the first point of contact. As such you must be attempt to guide customers throughout their interaction and ensure for a positive and memorable experience. Representatives will be the first point of contact for all clients in relation to IT issues and enquires from new/existing customers. Representatives will provide exceptional standards of customer service to all customers and ensure that tickets are logged with attention to detail. This will be achieved by acting in both a positive and friendly manner and ensuring to follow script guidance when managing incidents to ensure all information required is collected.
Tickets should be logged within a timely manner however exceptional customer service is at the forefront of this role.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure calls are answered within the 10 second ring timer (where possible)
- Ensure contact information is logged accurately on first encounter and is rechecked for every call following.
- Ensure that customer issues are logged with as much information as possible including error messages
- Ensure correct priority is assigned providing an accurate reflection of the customer and incident/request type
- Take ownership of the dispatch queue and the vetting of tickets within. Representatives will check contact information is logged and ensure sufficient information has been included within.
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal contacts and external customers
- Seek to develop a report with all customers to develop positive lines of communication with our customers
- Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organization