This opportunity is the ideal first step for any aspiring recruiters with an interest in developing a career in the world of search & selection!
You will work alongside a recruitment entrepreneur and focus on a wide range of recruitment activities in the IT / Software & Security industries.
Your duties will include:
- Identify, approach and qualify candidates through a variety of sourcing methods
- Utilise LinkedIn, Xing, Indeed.com and other job / networking sites to build a network of candidates
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process, from 1st approach to offer stage
- Qualify job leads to pass across to the Client Manager / Director (eventually you will follow these leads as you develop in to a 360 role)
- Advertise job postings on various job sites and social media
- Post regular updates on LinkedIn and social media on market trends / opportunities
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Find grade A candidates and prepare them for speculative prospecting with the Client Manager / Director
You will work alongside the Owner of the company and get an insight into the full workings of a recruitment business! You must be willing to work in a small company (just you and the Director) and have ambitions of owning clients of your own in the not-so-distant future!
The starting salary will be £12,000 + commission. The structure of the bonuses will be discussed in the interview, but it will be around 10% of any deal you make, average deal size is £8,000 and we would hope to achieve 10 deals in throughout the apprenticeship, so a potential of £8,000 extra in your first 15 months!