Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
At Clements Grey, we are passionate about Engineering, IT and Sales recruitment and we know that the employment landscape changes all the time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your Recruitment qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/0ztqd