In this role you will be assisting and supporting the Global Service Team (GST) with a variety of sales and procurement functions.
The Global Services team manages a diverse pool of internationally located clients, who are the industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, with opportunities to grow into a variety of business functions as their career progresses.
Key objectives for the role will include:
- Inputting purchase & sales order entries within agreed time frames.
- Providing timely order confirmations to customers
- Confirming orders have been received by suppliers and getting accurate lead times inputted into the stock management system
- Providing weekly updates to customers on outstanding orders
- Getting periodical updates from suppliers on outstanding purchase orders
- Providing the team with both procurement & customer support, including delivery discrepancies, lead-time queries and any additional requirements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular team meetings and one-on-one review meetings
- Providing timely feedback to Account Manager on any customer and supplier issues regarding complaints and supply
- Managing, where necessary, day to day supply chain issues to meet agreed customer service levels, involving liaising with customers and suppliers
- Providing support and flexibility for additional divisions as required
- Arranging pro-forma invoices and acquiring payment details when necessary
- Responding to and providing Proof of Delivery requests as required
- Liaising with our transport partner to overcome delivery issues
- Proactively updating customers on any delivery issues
- Advising Account Manager of any equipment or building functional issues
- Ensuring personal development on new systems and processes are completed whilst ensuring daily responsibilities are not affected
- Conducting professional customer enquiry handling