In this role you will be assisting and supporting the Global Service Team (GST) with data analysis for our ecommerce platforms.
The Global Services team manages a diverse pool of internationally located clients, who are the industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, with opportunities to grow into a business function that best suits them as their career progresses.
Key objectives for the role will include:
- Inputting the stock levels into the various ecommerce platforms
- Work with marketing department to ensure the website is updated weekly
- Inputting sales order entries within agreed time frames
- Confirming orders have been received by suppliers and getting accurate lead times inputted into the stock management system
- Providing the team with both procurement & customer support, including delivery discrepancies, lead-time queries and any additional requirements
- Running weekly sales figures in order to spot trends, then highlighting potential stock out issues to the Account Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular team meetings and one-on-one review meetings
- Providing timely feedback to Account Manager on any customer and supplier issues regarding complaints and supply
- liaising with customers and suppliers
- Arranging pro-forma invoices and acquiring payment details when necessary
- Liaising with our transport partner to overcome delivery issues
- Proactively updating customers on any delivery issues and liaising with the senior GST team members
- Advising Account Manager of any equipment or building functional issues
- Ensuring personal development on new systems and processes are completed whilst ensuring daily responsibilities are not affected