Birmingham, London, Manchester, and Woking
Intakes: June & September 2022
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 310,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, driven by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion. You will be working alongside people who are experts in different technologies and have a wealth of technical and client experience. It is often fast-paced, and we work in a collaborative environment. You’ll be involved from day one with a team around you, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The Focus of Your Role
The technology solutions that we develop and implement for our clients have the scope to transform business outcomes – resulting in huge commercial successes. You will be central to ensuring this level of potential is achieved, supporting and guiding clients through the entire process, and applying meticulous attention to detail to every challenge that you are faced with.
We have two role families we’re recruiting for: Project/Business Operations Analysts and Service Delivery Analysts.
PMO/Business Ops Analyst – This role is integral to the success of the HMRC MU. Working to help our clients experience a seamless transition to the new and updated technology solutions that will take their businesses to the next level. As an analyst you will be there every step of the way to ensure our large-scale projects are on-time and within budget – and on track to exceed every expectation.
Service Delivery Analyst – You will take responsibility for one or more services for the HMRC client, establishing and delivering their applications and ensuring they are working as expected. Bringing the relevant teams together, you will work quickly to resolve issues, identifying areas that could be improved and thinking innovatively about how we can continue to delight our clients with even better services and products.
Key Benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
• You’ll have a full-time permanent role from day one, and a competitive starting annual salary
• You’ll study part-time for a BSc Honours degree in Leadership and Business Management, attaining Chartered Management status within the Chartered Management Institute through Aston University – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day-to-day role
• You’ll be in a supportive environment and you’ll have a community around you of like-minded apprentices who are part of the 4½ year programme
• We offer a flexible working atmosphere, and you will be allocated study leave for coursework and exams throughout your degree.
• We’re sponsoring all of the costs of your degree – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company and those of being a student at one of the best universities in the UK.
You don’t need to be experienced, but we do ask that you’re as passionate as we are about the ways technical and business solutions can be applied in the real world.
You may need to be flexible and able to travel to client sites dependant on the role requirements, not every role requires travel. During the first 9 weeks you will experience an induction and training programme in a residential environment with Week 1 based at our Telford offices and then Weeks 2-9 on campus at Aston University.
What you will bring
• Passion for business and technology
• Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
• High analytical capability
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• A collaborative approach to work, as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail.
To be eligible, you need:
• 7 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus, one of the following:
• 3 A*-C at A-level (96 UCAS Points split across all 3 A Levels – NOTE: AS Levels are not included)
• Complete Advanced Apprenticeship
• BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction minimum)
What we will offer you
• With more than 310,000 people in over 50 countries, we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them
• With us, you will have responsibility from day one. Work alongside and network with experts to gain industry insights and develop your business knowledge. Thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll have time to develop, be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
• Professional development and a worthwhile experience with technology and opportunity to work with and learn industry standard technology.
• It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
• To be part of a 460 strong Graduate, Apprentice & Placement community that are supportive and to be part of local social events, giving you access to the MU’s large graduate community
• Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability: we’ll give you multiple opportunities to get involved with the extra activities we call ‘Giving Back’, which means you’ll be involved with fun and charitable events, from the Palace-to-Palace cycle ride, careers fairs, football tournaments, and much more
Why we are different
• At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become even more outstanding when innovation is applied to a thought-process, we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people, who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive, and successful.
• Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 290,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
• This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours, or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of; at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.Passion for business and technology
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- A collaborative approach to work, as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the instructions. It is essential that you complete the application form and state your grades for all relevant qualifications as it is a requirement for the programme. Failure to meet the criteria ahead of your start date will result in your offer being retracted.