Providing 24 hours support to vulnerable children in various settings within the individuals home or community.
Day to day activities may include:
- Help them with everyday life skills
- Prompting to engage with others around them
- Personal care (Promoting and encouraging)
- Household duties including cooking and cleaning
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Great communication skills
- Support Environment: 1 year (preferred)
- Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
- Have a clear desire and commitment to working to company values openly and honestly
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise actions to achieve goals set
- Must be willing to work; days, evenings, nights and weekends
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) is preferred
- A Full UK Driving License (is preferred)
Possible progression to permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
DBS check required if successful.
Please consider how you intend to get to and from the place of work if successful.