We are looking for someone to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0 - 5 yrs. To develop and maintain partnerships with parents/carers to increase positive involvement in their child's development.
To be responsible for the completion of any tasks delegated by the deputy or nursery manager. Tocomplete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship course.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Plan and implement stimulating and inclusive activities
- Encourage all aspects of communication development
- Support all aspects of children's health, safety and wellbeing at all times
- Maintain accurate registers and children's development records
- Build effective relationships with parents, children and work colleagues
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ready and willing to learn from others
- Ability to take instructions from other team members
- Reliable and good timekeeping
- Enthusiastic approach to working with children
- Works positively within a busy team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English aredesirable but not essential.
Must be willing to work towards functional skills level 1 or above if not already held.Future prospects
Progression opportunities on to higher level apprenticeships or full-time positions for the right candidates.Things to consider
Please take some time to ensureyou complete the application in full. This is the first impression an employer receives of you so make sureyou have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters and punctuation correctly), it may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier.
Remember to include ALL of your qualifications and grades from school and any College/University you have attended. Whether you have achieved them, or they are predicted, especially your results in maths and English.
If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please e-mail email@example.com remembering to quote the vacancy title
Due to the high volumes of applications, we receive for some of our apprenticeship vacancies, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date, once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates