We’re working with a leading supplier of advanced gardening equipment which retails through online, mail order and a national chain of shops based in Warwick.
They are looking for a keen and enthusiastic marketer of the future to join their marketing team. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and the rest of the team, the digital marketing apprentice will use their project management tool to help plan, schedule, and launch new products on our website.
Swift DM will provide full training for the role, which will include both on-the-job and off-the-job training. All we ask is that you demonstrate a genuine interest in the field of digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will carry out the following duties:
· Working with the marketing team to plan, create, schedule and post social content
· Producing a monthly social media report covering Instagram and Facebook
· Managing customer relationships on social media
· Managing Google My Business pages
· Setting up new product pages on the company websites, including confirming product details, writing titles and descriptions, working with the photographer to produce images
· Managing website pages to ensure errors are fixed, improve accuracy, remove discontinued products, and make necessary updates
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above. The ideal candidate will also have the following:
· A passion for digital marketing
· Effective communication skills
· Be to work well within a team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Be a creative thinker
· Creative writing skills
· Appreciation for good design
· Knowledge of social media platforms
This is a full-time apprenticeship opportunity in which you will study for the Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship over a 15- to 18-month period.
Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ