You will be supporting the business to find actionable insights from the range of client, creator and consumer work that we undertake.
From researching markets, to crafting campaign reports to supporting response to briefs and working with partners on original research you will never be at a loss for something to get your teeth into.
You will be part of our growing Insight team, reporting to the Head of Insights and will work alongside, and with, partnerships, delivery, product and tech teams, ensuring that insight is at the heart of everything we do.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience with cloud databases, Google Analytics and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience visualising the data you have extracted using BI Tools. For example, Google Data Studio/Tableau/Microsoft Power BI
- Working knowledge of statistical programming languages such as Python or R
- Strong verbal and written communication skills who is confident and clear when communicating or giving feedback
- Good understanding of the digital media landscape and experience of social media platforms
- Good understanding of the digital media landscape
- Able to get the data you want from our databases by writing performant SQL queries
- Creating models to surface new and exciting insights
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads
- Highly organised, self-motivated with an attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems and improving processes
- An engaged, inquisitive, and forward-thinking approach to research and analysis
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and at least a B/6 (or equivalent) in maths
Things to consider
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
- Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Fourth Floor and that requires a diverse team of great colleagues who feel they have a clear place with us, supporting us all to grow
- The more inclusive our employees feel, the better we feel and the quicker we all develop. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds and experiences. We recruit based on merit and potential