The successful candidate will be able to show potential to demonstrate the ability to devise, define and implement off-site and on-site optimisation strategies for clients as part of the SEO team.
You would be required to keep up to date with changes in the market and SEO innovations to achieve client goals.
The scope of the job is Advertising & Marketing, namely Public Relations (PR), Digital services covering website design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and search marketing and the final division being traditional creative services covering marketing functions such as branding creative design, work with Shopify, direct mail exhibition design e-mail marketing brochure and leaflet production and so on.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimise web content - build web stores using Shopify
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Develop keyword relevant text copy to be produced to assist organic SEO
- Keep up to date with SEO developments, website analysis methods and research for organic SEO
- Work with other marketing specialist as a part of wider marketing strategies
- Creation and implementation of social media activity, social media optimisation, blogs, and inbound links,PPC campaign and setting up clients
- Monitoring and reporting google analytics
- Google adwords
Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge.
We are looking for a candidate that wants a career in Digital Marketing.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience and knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good work ethic and excellent attitude
- Punctual and reliable
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) preferred Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science (desirable).Future prospects
Will be discussed at interview.Things to consider
Salary review after 3 months - based on performance.