Just ONE is a Health and Social Care Company looking for flexible, enthusiastic, compassionate and caring people to provide 24 hours support tochildren in various setting within the individuals home, community or supporting individuals with activities such as work placements.
You will be required to support children and their families with a variety of problems such as:
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Having a parent in hospital or prison
- A parent or child with a disability or special educational needs (SEN)
- Language barriers
- Help with general home management, finance and parenting skills
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Deep understanding of challenges families are facing as well as the ability to build a rapport with adults and children
- Practical experience in identifying innovative ways to engage with hard to reach families
- A Full UK Driving License (preferred)
- Ability to prioritise actions to achieve goals set
- Be able to remain calm while working under pressure and when faced with confrontational and challenging behaviour
- Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care (preferred)Future prospects
Possible progression to permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
DBS check required if successful.
Please consider how you intend to get to and from the place of work if successful.