Working from the office in Maidstone and remotely, the role requires the individual to be a quick learner, proactive. able to problem solve and follow a logical process of taking a project or enquiry through to resolution. We will support and develop the individual's skills and knowledge with software development. Ideally a strong interest in coding and some level of ability to hit the ground running (self-taught or with an introduction qualification). Our clients are a mixture of bespoke and off the shelf/3rd party system (predominantly bespoke with several Wordpress sites).
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Customer helpdesk - supporting our customers with simple website issues (uploads, downloads, CMS access, bug fixes etc). Predominantly through email.
- Supporting the project delivery - coming to meetings and understanding the website brief and project process.
- Bespoke CMS Development - learning to build Content Management Systems for clients,
- Bespoke Software - helping our lead developer with building bespoke software solutions within PHP.
- Server management - learning to manage and support the software and web hosting.
Software we work on Experience:
- Laravel framework,
- MySQL Database
- GIT version control
- Apache and NGINX Web Servers
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of software languages
- Some coding experiences
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
•5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.