Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
WHO WE ARE:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work together seamlessly. Bring your passion for innovation and we will challenge you to help us create a better tomorrow.
POSITION: HR Shared Services Administrator
HR Operations live to drive with passion, higher quality, and greater efficiency at Johnson Controls, by delivering consistent, simple, intuitive HR Operations experiences to our Customers and Colleagues!
We are seeking to hire a HR Operations Generalist to join our Global Business Centre and become an integral part of our HR Operations team. This role will contribute to evolving and delivering the core HR practices established at Johnson Controls while contributing at a hands-on level to represent and cultivate Johnson Control’s culture. This role will have direct interaction and engagement with HRBP’s as well as Managers and Leaders across EMEA.
• Support the EMEA HR Operations team in relation to day-to-day tasks, overall administration to include system administration.
• Responsible for conducting day to day HR transactional processing in Workday.
• Provide proactive support particularly in relation to background screening for the UK& Ireland, ensuring an “employee first” attitude by collaborating and maintaining a positive relationship with the external vendor.
• Maintain SOPs in line with our HR Operations procedures ensuring accuracy of information and accessibility to the relevant stakeholders, business partners.
• Perform audits to determine data anomalies, gaps or completeness.
• Support the HR team with projects and data analysis in line with the Global HR Strategy.
• Currently studying or has completed studies in HR
• Excellent communication and administration skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Work authorization for Ireland and ability to work full time immediately