This is an ideal opportunity for those who possess a proven ability to deal with all aspects of front office duties. As a medical receptionist you’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
So if you're an organised individual with an ambitious attitude, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you.
- Communicating over the telephone with patients and colleagues
- Dealing with confidential information
- Work on reception area, meet and greet patients and visitors
- Use excellent customers service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and Receiving Emails
- Postal and Stationery Duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
- Assist in the organisation of conferences and fund raising events
- Research potential members and sponsors