Are you looking to start your career in a rewarding environment?
Fun is an essential ingredient in our nurseries where the care and education opportunities for each and every child are as extraordinary as the staff who provide them.
- To support qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery.
- To learn the skills of a nursery nurse, (on the job), working practically as part of the team.
- To learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children.
- Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part you play.
- To never be left unsupervised with the children
- To gain a good understanding of child development and how this is important when caring for children
- To contribute/complete children's observations and records when required.
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
You will be joining the nursery to complete your apprenticeship for a period of 12-15 months.
As an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner you will be studying for a work-based qualification whilst you are with us and the nursery will support you with the experience required to achieve this.
You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week to ensure you receive the best possible support.
As you will be providing outstanding care to the next generation, this role does require you to hold Grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent. You will be allocated time out of the rooms each week to complete your computer based learning as part of the Qualification.
We are looking for someone with a passion for wanting to work with Children so if this sounds like you please apply on the link below.
Seymour House is an equal opportunities employer who is committed to promoting the welfare and safety of our children. All successful applications will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS/ CRB check.