What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day work duties will include:
Identifying and "referencing" landowners through desk based and field research
• Formulating and maintaining project information databases
• Preparing plans using CAD or GIS software
• Negotiating consents and access and installation of apparatus for utility companies
• Understanding and implementing safe systems of work
• Conducting the review and settlement of damage claims
• Undertaking administration of wayleave records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be provided with 1 day per week to focus on your apprenticeship studies. You will be working with a team of experts who will support you with on the job training through out your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you complete your apprenticeship you will continue your career with Savills
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C,C,C) Essential