What will the apprentice be doing?
An average day will involve any of the following tasks:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Research industry-related topics relevant to customer needs
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
The programme will involve:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Self-guided learning with learning resources
- Hands-on exercises for practical application
- Your PR porfolio to demonstrate skillsets
- Level 4 Public Relations and Communications Assistant qualification
Following completion of this program, you'll have the experience and skillset to pursue further public relations and communications assistant roles.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 6) Desired Things to consider
This is a fully remote role so you'll be working from home or a preferred workspace.