What will the apprentice be doing?
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of the integrated master schedules for assigned projects.
• Contribute to project reports and attend associated reviews.
• Assist in the deployment & reporting of risk & opportunity management.
• Help the project team ensure correct and effective project governance is applied.
• Operate Thales mandated tools including Primavera, Smartcore and Risk X.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The programme is delivered via a blended delivery model including virtual workshops for each of the 6 modules, and 1-2-1 coaching sessions every 6 weeks to underpin work based learning. At the end of the programme you will have achieved an APM Project Fundamentals Qualification, as well as the Level 4 Project Manager Associate apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will be working as a Project Planner/Controller within the Project Management job family.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C / 4-9) Essential
A Level or equivalent Two A levels (Grade A-C) Essential