These are interesting roles for driven young individuals to come in and learn - our objective is to remove our reliance on external 3rd party support for our corporate network over the next 18 months (remote working).
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Deployment and management of Windows environment via Azure AD / inTune
- Onboarding / Offboard of Employee, Contractors & Guests
- Monitoring and Support of the business's hardware - including workstations and virtual office hardware/software
- Monitoring and Support of Office 365 - including SharePoint
- 1st line support to business users and technical liaison with 3rd party IT support provider
The role will be around 75% undertaking the above BAU tasks and then 25% on Adhoc projects around our infrastructure to improve our efficiency and user experience. Projects will be Microsoft Azure based, could include Db and Scripting work, and using other 3rd party management tools.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Passionate about IT
- Ideally has built a computer in the past
- Commitment to learning new skills
•5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
This will be a remote role.