Graduate Customer Service Executive
Our client, a technologically minded business within a unique and on-trend marketplace, is looking for a driven, passionate and motivated self starter to join their close knit team.
With fantastic customer service skills, the successful candidate will be analytical, possess excellent attention to detail and be a true team player.
Our client is offering a salary based on experience of of GBP2200 - GBP24000 plus excellent career development and benefits.
* Responsible for supporting in achieving an average of 4.8-star TrustPilot reviews annually by providing smooth, compliant and efficient customer experience
* Responsible when needed for supporting in business wide and/or team initiatives and projects to improve efficiency, performance, and customer experience
* Customer communication, supplier/third party communication and complaint handling
* Responsible for supporting in customer retention and customer renewals by providing fantastic, proactive customer experience and where necessary discussing and highlighting when customer renewals are due
* Responsible for purchase orders, customer contracts, delivery/logistical operations
* General ad-hoc administrative duties
* High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in work
* Excellent telephone manner
* Customer focused
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong IT skills (Microsoft office and CRM systems)
* Ability to manage own tasks and prioritise workload
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
* A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where customer experience and client satisfaction is the primary focus