Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! Greene King's career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. You'll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you'll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you're qualified.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Your daily duties will include:
- Supervise food service
- Support learning and development within own area of responsibility
- Supervise functions
- Supervise reservations and booking services
- Improve the customer relationship
- Set objectives and provide support for team members.
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment