Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 40.00
Razorpoint is a specialist technology recruitment company dedicated to solving the diversity problem in tech. They do this by sourcing talent in the UK, educating companies and mentoring tech professionals. Their clients include small and innovative startups to large corporations in finance.
- Source active and passive candidates for our many job roles
- Source, review and process candidate CVs and portfolios
- Write compelling and targeted job adverts that excite the job market
- Conduct in-depth candidate interviews to qualify their aspirations and job
- Talent map and create talent pools for the incoming pipeline of roles
- Coordinate interviews for candidates and clients.
- Any other reasonable duties as needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have a great level of both spoken and written English
- Be creative and enjoy coming up with new ideas
- Be organised and attentive to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong character and personality
- Keen to learn
Training to be provided
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider if required