• Digital marketing apprenticeship Level 3
• Full-time - 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
• Leicester City Centre (temporarily remote)
Insight Consultancy are a small but busy marketing agency who are looking for a new member of the web team, following a period of growth. The new team member would work within a core team of 6, with the support of additional part-timers and interns. They would work directly with one other member of the web department.
This is the perfect role for someone who would like to make their mark on a small, but rapidly growing business. You've got to be super organised as in such a small but busy team, you have to be on top of your own workload and take ownership of your tasks. A keen attention to detail is also vital.
• Operating a chat window on behalf of our clients
• Assisting with the digital marketing team by scheduling content via software
• Communicating with clients via phone and email
• Adding content to WordPress websites
• Data input into WordPress websites
• Use of third party plugins to add on functionality to a WordPress website, such as WooCommerce
• WordPress updates, backups and maintenance
• Cross browser testing and responsive web techniques
• Basic HTML and CSS
• Front end website troubleshooting
Good to know knowledge/skills (or willing to learn)
• Bespoke WordPress theme development through ACF Pro (not third party
• themes) based on a mockup created by our designer
• SEO best practices, eg Meta Data, indexing
• Google Analytics and how to use analytics data for optimisation
• Fits into working in a small team environment, where you may running a department alone (with support of management)
• An appetite for career progression and personal development, not just a 9 to 5 job
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A keen eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
• Willingness to build on our existing processes and contribute ideas of your own
• A knack for problem solving and finding work-arounds for the most tricky of problems
• Be incredibly organised by being on top of your own workload and taking ownership of your tasks
About Insight Consultancy
Insight Consultancy are a busy Leicester based digital agency offering digital marketing services for a wide range of small business clients, including social media management and website design and development. We're based on DMU campus in the Innovation Centre, a hub of lively business activity. Not one day is the same in our busy office.
We're a steadily growing company with huge opportunities for career
development, if you have the mindset for personal growth. We are firm believers
that salary should be directly linked to the level of responsibility taken.
• Training budget including books and courses
• Based in a business hub
• Access to a staff kitchen, soft drinks, sofas, seating
• Above inflation annual wage increase
• All overtime is paid for (when management approved)
• Eye test voucher scheme
• Collaborative, open environment
• Wide range of interesting clients and projects
• Free healthy food & drink available in the office
• Huge opportunities for career development
• Opportunity for a bonus scheme
• 20 holiday days a year pro rata plus bank holidays
• Company-wide days out for inspiration
• Company lunch outings and social events
• Spontaneous doughnut days!
If you are interested in knowing more about this apprenticeship opportunity, please apply and a member of the althaus team will be in touch to discuss this with you!
Support & Training
To prepare you for your new role/career, you will be supported through a 12-week, live & online bootcamp-style training programme by our team of expert in-house trainers and mentors prior to formal interview. This unique and impactful digital upskilling programme will cover a broad range of subject areas, including content creation, PPC fundamentals, Google ads, voice search, social media strategy and SEO, equipping you to become a digital leader of tomorrow.