We are seeking Paralegal Apprentices to join our team, based in our Tunbridge Wells office.
Over our two-year paralegal apprenticeship programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School. Whilst completing the apprenticeship you will also complete a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education (Law and Legal Practice) awarded by BPP University.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
- A good level of experience with IT systems, including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional manner
- Methodical, accurate and well organised
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
- Accustomed to delivering work to deadlines
- Flexible and energetic
- Participative team player, keen to develop and learn from colleagues
- Be prepared to undertake a very wide variety of work
- Prepared to work on own but in co-operation with team members and carry out whatever duties are required by the team
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Willingness to go “the extra mile”
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade 5/C or above, which must include English Language and Mathematics
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent) totalling 96 UCAS points (predicted or actual)
On completion of the paralegal apprenticeship, where possible, we would seek to offer you a position as a paralegal at the firm. There may also be the opportunity to further your career through our solicitor apprenticeship scheme. The solicitor apprenticeship scheme allows an apprentice to qualify as a solicitor on completion of a six year apprenticeship, including the two years served as a paralegal apprentice.