Apprenticeship Qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3
Duration: 18 months
Wage: £4.30 per hour
Working pattern: Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Company name: Avanti Homecare Ltd
The Digital Marketing Assistant role will be to support Chief Operating Officer with the digital marketing communications of Avanti Homecare.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
- Scheduling engaging social media content.
- Working as part of a team to develop social media campaigns.
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Analysing audience information and success of existing social media content.
- Visiting our branches to gather online content e.g. imagery, videos, quotes from staff.
- Managing a blog schedule for the company website.
- Writing and posting blogs for the company website.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
This job is currently home based until further notice, but there will be a requirement to attend office locations on a regular basis.
The locations are in Ripley, Long Eaton and Ilkeston.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
The candidate must be:
- A confident, independent and creative person who enjoys the opportunity to create digital content that best represents the company.
- Have good spoken and written English and are able to write with personality and good grammar.
- Know how to confidently use social media platforms to upload both written and image content using hashtags, reel, stories and mentions effectively.
- Be reliable and can be trusted to deliver their work to a schedule.
- Work well independently and is able to prioritise work to deadlines.
- Be an approachable and friendly person who is professional when dealing with colleagues.
- Able to seek help and guidance if required and communicate any concerns.
- Be competent in working with Microsoft Office Tools and Google Drive and are able to generate Excel and Word documents.
- Show a willingness to learn, work hard and continually seek to progress their skillset.
Desirable but not essential:
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in creative writing
- Experience in working with or using social media
If you are interested or would like to know more please get in contact with us at Althaus Digital and we will be happy to discuss this opportunity further with you!