At Howdens we invest in our people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities. We have been awarded a place in the top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for in recognition of excellence in the workplace.
We are proud of our substantial growth and remain committed to success through the expansion of our local depot network and solid surface installation operation. Despite its scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values and we are seeking talented people to help us continue to grow our business.
As an Apprentice Installations Administrator, you will learn to:
- Manage and coordinate the schedule of Solid Surface worktop installations
- Liaise with Depots and Fitters to allocate time and resource for fits to ensure a professional service is delivered to the account holder and their customer
- Check that installs are on track for dates booked by calling builder/client a week in advance of when the job is due to start
- Conduct customer satisfaction calls to obtain feedback and escalate any issues
- Maintain accurate records of quotes, installation plans, client/builder contacts, and completed installs, so that progress can be measured and relationships developed.
- Liaise with Depot Manager's to ensure all solid surface plans are vetted/checked to ensure both compatibility and quantity of product supplied is correct to avoid escalation of customer complaints
- Maintain a system of effective reporting to monitor progress and performance on compliance, cost control, key performance indicators and any customer complaints or concerns.
- Deal with enquires in a courteous and professional manner to build long lasting relationships internally and externally
- Carry out any general administrative duties to support the installation manager
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service
- Business Administration - Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Support from external training provider
- Access to in house Academy learning system
- 18 Month programme including minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment
- GCSE Maths and English desired but not essential, as these will be covered during the apprenticeship
- In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- £15,000 annual salary
- 24 days holiday
- Team incentives and outings
- Staff discount on Howdens products
Why work for us?
Howdens Joinery, a trade only business with over 740 depots, has built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local price and providing product from local stock. Our unbeatable service and product has led to us becoming a market leader, which is why we were awarded the Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen 2015 for our quality and excellence.