At DFS you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
As a Learning Coordinator apprentice, you will be responsible for managing all administrative aspects of the end-to-end learning journey. This includes a variety of administrative functions supporting the Talent and Leadership and Learning and Development teams and the learner journey such as scheduling of training events, room bookings, delegate registrations and attendance records. The role requires excellent skills in verbal and written communication, stakeholder management, attention to detail, and working with various information management systems.
DFS are looking for a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to manage their own workload, work effectively as part of a team, problem solve and provide ad-hoc support to colleagues and management.
Full training will be provided and to support your development in the role, you'll complete the Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 and Duke of Edinburgh Business Gold Award.
Key Role Responsibilities:
● Coordination and ownership of all aspects of scheduling of training events.
● Planning, preparation and support for face-to-face workshop/residential events.
● Effective customer service and relationship management across a range of stakeholders.
● Booking and confirmation of events in line with occupancy requirements.
● Sourcing and booking of training venues confirmation of s facilitators and venues.
● Provision of facilitator and delegate print and materials.
● Communication with learners, suppliers, and venues throughout all processes.
● Provides learner support for digital learning platform, managing access permissions and queries.
● Ability to follow standard processes and identify and report any potential issues, understanding when to escalate.