Our teams are bursting with energy, passion and excitement for the iconic pubs they represent, never taking themselves too seriously and revelling in creating experiences like no other. Never accepting the status quo, the Premium & Urban team want to always push boundaries to drive innovation and have new experiences.
At Greene King it's not just pints that we want you to pour, we want people who can share our purpose and Pour Happiness into Lives...
About The Role
As an Assistant Manager in our Premium & Urban pubs you'll be a huge part of the management, helping the General Manager to bring our brands to life by delivering amazing experiences and playing a key role in the development and leadership of an engaged and talented team.
- You'll be passionate about delivering amazing experiences and be up to date with all things hospitality
- You're great with people, and as a result have great communication and leadership skills
- You'll be able to help make great things happen by thinking differently and always doing the right thing
- You'll embrace individuality and care for others, your pub and the environment
- You're keen to learn and happiest when you succeed at something new
It's our people that make our pubs special and we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality.
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
So if you're interested in joining Greene King's Premium & Urban pubs, then apply! If your application is successful, you'll be contacted by our Resourcing Team.
At Greene King you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.