For 25 years, we’ve built strong relationships with both farmers and customers to become a leading supplier of milk and dairy ingredients to the food industry and a Business Administration Apprenticeship role has become available to join our busy team.
You will be working closely with all departments at site to provide administrative support and the daily running of a busy reception.
- Based at Reception, first point of contact for all phone calls and email correspondence to the site
- Greeting visitors and ensuring they sign in and out of site in accordance with regulations
- Dealing with couriers for incoming goods and outgoing items
- Managing diaries, organising meetings, appointments and travel and accommodation arrangements
- Maintaining all filing systems ensuring an accurate log of all bookings made
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients as and when required
- Placing regular orders for stationery, cleaning materials & work wear, raising purchase orders using Quantiv
- Miscellaneous tasks as and when required that support the smooth operation of the site
- Collating and filing monthly expenses
- Assisting HR & Directors with clerical duties
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pleasant disposition and courteous at all times
- Full UK driving licence and use of a car essential
Hours of Work: 08:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
Holidays will be 20 plus Bank Holidays.
Salary: Meets national minimum wage
ADHERENCE TO POLICIES:
All Operators and Administrators must be aware of and adhere to the following Meadow Foods policies at all times, which are on display around site and available to view on Share Point Intranet:
- Health & Safety Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Quality Policy
- Energy Policy
Relevant training in the above Policies will be delivered to respective employees.
Operators and Administrators must ensure they undertake any mandatory training, along with any repeat or refresher that may be required.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover 12 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
The apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
• Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
• Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
• Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
• Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.