Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: GBP25k basic + Bonus
With a GBP1.3 billion turnover in Europe, our client recognised leaders in the markets they operate within. With over 200 centres in the UK, they build and maintain strong relationships with their customers and they always focus on service before sales.
They are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their company as it continues to grow at an exciting rate. This is fantastic opportunity to embark on a lucrative and rewarding career in business!Sales Graduate
- A competitive basic salary of GBP25,000
- Bonus scheme taking your Y1 total package higher!
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you'll be joining a team of likeminded graduates on a carefully designed programme to ensure quick progression within the company!
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
- Great office culture
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book - at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Driving license highly desirable
- Team player, with the ability to also work independently
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.