Role: Customer Service Advisor/Office Admin
Location: Alderley Edge (Cheshire)/Work from Home
Hours: 9-5 Monday – Friday
Salary: £6.50 per hour (Permanent Position)
Job Overview: We are looking for a motivated and positive customer service advisor to manage enquiries from our members and website visitors. The candidate will need to display excellent support skills to aid our members with a view to upsell our offering. The role will require problem solving skills and an eye for detail for resolving customer queries. The candidate will also have chat host responsibilities for our new bingo game. This will involve upselling our product offering, assisting new players with the product, congratulating players and general positive conversation.
- Full management of the customer service mailbox and player messaging system.
- To be responsible for the support and proactive management of all existing customers and to identify and secure additional profitable business opportunities
- Provide suitable administration skills in order to keep track of actions and respond to users in a respectable time frame
- Respond to members as and when appropriate via email/player messaging system.
- Manage email inbox for multiple key websites
- Investigate player queries with partner affiliate platforms
- Work internally with team to problem solve tracking issues/user issues
- Live chat facility on multiple websites with focus on converting new users
- Chat Host for bingo games
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge and desire for the customer service environment.
Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills.
Good commercial skills and negotiator.
Well organised, logical and creative thinker.
Self-motivated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
Good team player.
Ability to build long lasting relationships
Keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Programs
Previous experience in a similar Administration and/or Customer Service role would be ideal
QUALIFICATIONS (not essential)
Numerate and literate.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
• Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
• Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
• Level 1 Functional Skills English*