Support the wider Rethink Productivity team in delivering ReThink's purpose: To recognise opportunities and create insights so that organisations make better decisions and deliver a sustained, positive contribution to customers, colleagues and society.
Support delivery of retail productivity consultancy in activities covering, set up, kick off, workstudy analysis through to the presentation of results and insights.
Work collaboratively with both the client team and ReThink associates undertaking work study or other specialist consultancies to deliver projects on time and in line with the defined scope.
Undertake analysis to format work study data, calculate SMVs and identify business priorities.
Undertake general activities relevant to a small consultancy.
Duties and responsibilities
- To monitor project progress, alerting the Director to issues and recommending corrective action as appropriate, including weekly progress report to client
- Daily Data QC and ensure delivery of all other info required, such as photos, process reviews included in the project brief to analysts
- Support analysis of work study/productivity data and preparation and contribute to presentation of findings. Presentations to be within ReThink brand guidelines. Including SMV calculation and analysis of Role and Efficiency Studies
- To ensure that delivery is at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- General administration plus support for ReTime development
- Contribute to continuous process review for ReThink internal processes
- To position ReThink for future business development and sales opportunities
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously for periods of time as well as part of a team
- Logical thinker with good attention to detail/ data accuracy
- Good level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, capable of independent working, including time away from home at clients' sites
- Experience of working in retail or other customer facing environment preferred
- A curious mind-set and a desire to capture and interrogate data
- Understanding of what data is required to generate insights
- 3 A levels with a minimum of 2 at Grade C or above
- After 3 month probation period, this is a permanent position