What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Perform routine laboratory procedures to test the quality of the organization's raw materials, in- process products, and finished products
- Advise in relation to quality checks, blocking and test methods
- Prepare and maintain SOPs for own area
- Observe and report deviation in product quality and perform out of specification investigations
- Report validation findings to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the validated state of equipment and methods
- Work according to safety, hygiene and GMP regulations
The Quality & Environment Apprenticeship blends academic and work-based skills training.
Over two years, you will work towards achieving a Level 4 Quality Practitioner apprenticeship through a mix of on job learning and self-study supported by an external tutor. You will also study for an IOSH environmental certificate and study to achieve competence in Minitab which will help you develop your analytical capability.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will complete your apprenticeship having developed the knowledge and skills to provide a strong platform to develop a long-lasting career with Essity as a safety specialist and quality engineer.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Work outside comfort zone Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Any Science (Grade 5/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6/B) Essential