We have a fantastic opportunity for aManager to join the team at our Ladies only gym facility. Presented as an industry-leading facility within the UK and situated in a convenient area of Bradford with state-of-the-art gym facilities.
It would help if you shared our ethos towards the commitment to creating effective, long-term changes in diet, physical and mental health by individually tailoring to suit each member's goal.
Key responsibilities of this significant role include:
- To manage the gym and Fitness class spaces, including the day-to-day operation and teams within them
- To ensure the fitness department and team consistently deliver on both the business objectives and service standards
- To manage the wellness journey for members and experience from joining to ongoing support via the company wellness assessment, fitness services and cross-department referral and integration
- To ensure the entire fitness team operates continuously at an exceptional, professional, and immaculately presented level of service standard
- To manage and oversee accidents or incidents that may have occurred within the fitness spaces and ensure correct procedures are used and recorded via the accident report book & RIDDOR
- To work closely with maintenance and housekeeping team ensuring prompt resolution to cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Regularly monitor and update staff, personal trainers, and class teachers on their KPI expectations to proactively support business objectives
- Oversee the website/app offer - spaces, services, and staff/contractors - check every week to ensure content is updated alongside. Manage and oversee the reviews given on Google by members and follow up with any negative reviews for a prompt resolution
- To champion member retention, add new members, grow sales, and meet the KPIs set by the business regularly
Some managerial experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills
- Must have fantastic organisational skills and a strong knowledge within the industry would be a plus
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, and self- motivated approach
- Reliable and conscientious
- Upbeat personality
- Willing to learn
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Will be proud to promote the incredible facilities of the company in which they work, with a keen Front of House presence
- Will have impeccable customer interaction, ensuring that service is of the high standards required according to company expectations
- Will be comfortable leading the team of staff members, utilising previous managerial experiences in a similar role
- Willing to work towards a professional qualification
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above(or equivalent) includingmaths and English.Future prospects
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate in a managerial position.
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year-dependent on previous experience
We are a responsible employer and are following all the Gov and NHS COVID-19 guidelines.Things to consider
Make sure you can travel to the place of work on a daily basis.
This is a female only gym.
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year- dependent on previous experience
We are a responsible employer and are following all the Gov and NHS COVID-19 guidelines.