- Data entry across multiple software packages relating to learner activity.
- Data entry and analysis on learner dashboards and progression.
- Supporting the planning and running of Innersummit events, workshops and webinars including but not limited to timetabling, and system updates.
- Monitoring reports and data submissions from curriculum delivery team against teams goals and targets
- Pre and post event evaluation survey compilation and basic analysis of the data
- Document and presentation creation and amendments
- Uploading content onto various IT systems including "The Village" (Innersummits staff intranet)
- Data Integrity Meeting preparations - compiling reports on all learner data for the DIM meetings
- Admin support to Innersummit staff and associates
- Any other duties as may reasonably be expected, which are commensurate with the salary and grade of this post, including involvement in all areas of the Innersummit Business Delivery Model
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Taking initiative and being proactive within the role and wider organisation, suggesting improvements and bringing the best to the role improving and streamlining the business
- Contribution to Innersummit Wildly Important Goals including learner progress dashboards
- Taking a lead in promoting the Innersummit ethos, vision and values
- Participating in continuing professional development
- Promoting a safe working environment. Committing to the Company safeguarding policy and promoting a safe environment for learning within the Company
- Able to work autonomously when needed
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in maths and English
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.