Specifically, in this role, you will:
- Carry out legal operations tasks (e-billing, system administration, budget and forecasting, timekeeper management and vendor on-boarding) as needed for designated customer
- Effectively communicate directly with our associates, customers and business partners
- Designing, implementing and using metrics and your analytical skills to identify, recommend and implement tactical/strategic improvement opportunities
- Assist in reporting and dashboarding as appropriate
- Create impactful presentations as needed
- Provide ad hoc support to ensure the operations department runs smoothly
- Help implement new technology to support the entire legal department
- Maintain and update Sharepoint sites and help administrate various new tools
- Be part of a dynamic team who works together to help our customers succeed
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Articulate and self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to self-learn and operate with limited oversight and direction
- Problem solve and escalate issues when appropriate
- Detail orientated with a penchant for accuracy and organization
- Engender a culture of professionalism, teamwork and accountability
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Aptitude to quickly learn and efficiently use new software and cloud based products
- You are driven, smart, flexible and enjoy a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, where you can succeed and learn while making a dent in the legal universe
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or aboveand
- 2x A Levels (1 including Maths, Economics or ICT),or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT,or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject,or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits,or
- As well as a minimum of 15 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role.
Specific roles that are acceptable are: Data Administrator Business Analyst
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.Future prospects
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.