A hybrid working model - up to 3 days in the office and 2 days of remote working
About the company:
We develop and customise open-source business management software. Established in 1999, we’re a multi-disciplined team of developers, people-people, and project management experts. We specialise in helping organisations who find that an 'off the shelf' software system doesn't meet their needs, by designing and developing a customised solution that fits OK, so that's what we do technically - but at the heart of it is a desire to solve business problems and deliver lasting value. Technology is just a tool to achieve this goal.
About the role:
We're now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team.
This role is all about building an audience and getting our message out to them. You'll work with our team to create content for a range of channels - both online and physical media - such as videos, social media graphics, exhibition materials and documents.
You'll also be involved with data and communications; running online ad campaigns, understanding who and where to target, and using analytics data to track effectiveness and improve performance.
- You have an eye for design - it bothers you if things "look wrong"
- You've used a range of graphics and design software tools e.g. for illustration, page layout, and photo / video editing
- You love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies and skills
- You take a collaborative approach and enjoy working with people
- You're organised (because you have a system)
- Creating printed materials - flyers, brochures, etc
- Creating and publishing videos
- Creating online graphics & ads
- Researching potential customers and markets
- Website content updates
- Running online ad campaigns
- Use analytics to monitor performance
- Managing the CRM database
- Email marketing
Nice to haves:
It would be great (but not essential) if you have any of the following skills:
- Basic web design (especially if you know any HTML or CSS)
- Awareness of B2B marketing
- Understand concepts of photography - composition, lighting, aperture, shutter speed, focal length, ISO
- Video editing experience
- Event planning
What we offer:
- Flexible working - start and finish times
- Social events
- A casual dress code
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gift vouchers for employee birthdays
- Weekly fruit delivery
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
You will need at least 5x GCSEs or equivalent, including English and maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
Please note, we do not have an on-site parking, but there is free side street parking within a 10-12 minute walking distance from our office.