This apprenticeship is designed for individuals specialising in the building of high-quality code across front end, logic and database layers. They are looking for someone with exposure to both the development and testing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Involved in projects to keep them on track and successfully delivered
- Testing projects to ensure they meet specifications and requirements - challenging things that may be incorrect.
- Development as per abilities - e.g. minor editing, code level checks of the system going through to more significant feature building as per abilities.
- Reviewing logs and diagnosing / minor corrections of items identified
- Assisting clients on how to configure and use application features - both at a UI feature level and where applicable and able to investigate at a code level
- Documentation to help users going forward
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Interested in pursuing a career within Software Development
- Exposure to Testing
- Keen to learn
- Good Communicator
- Programming skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication is a key in our line of work
- Intrinsic desire to continually improve, learn & grow
- Attention to detail
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.