This apprenticeship is designed for individuals specialising in the building of high-quality code across front end, logic and database layers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Testing and developing a REST API server
- Integrate the tests into our CI system, so that they run automatically
- Follow structured test-plans, checklists and other tasks and activities through to completion
- Provide post-release support to our internal team
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Python programming skills (desirable, but not essential)
- Experience with version control systems as Git
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication is a key in our line of work
- Intrinsic desire to continually improve, learn & grow
- Attention to detail
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.