Does creating quality digital experiences sound exciting? As an apprentice, you'll get the chance to design and deliver experiences that impact the users of BT, EE and Plusnet products and services.
To continue innovating, we need you and your new ways of thinking to help us create amazing products for our customers.
- We'll teach you human centred design, and agile ways of working, to help you create new technology and software solutions for the future. Designing simple, brilliant experience that reflect the rand and our Digital Experience Principles
- The work you'll be doing combines the worlds of user interaction and user experience, so you'll never get bored.
- You'll learn how to simplify user journeys, define the digital experience of products as part of a squad, translate user needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and that's just the tip of the iceberg. You'll do this by experiencing roles in content design, user research, data analytics, product owner and much more.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- You'll need to achieve three A- Levels grades with gradesBCCor above.
- You'll also need five GCSE's at grades 4-9 (C or above), including English Language and Maths.Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship