Our Security team have the expertise to deal with up to 6,500 cyber-attacks every day. With over 5,500 global customers, our work has a real impact all around the world. BT's award-winning apprenticeship programme offers you the opportunity to gain qualifications, hands-on experience as well as personal and professional development.
- You'll help to ensure that the world continues to connect safely as we look to protect our services, governments, FTSE 500 companies, and our millions of customers.
- Throughout the course of your apprenticeship you'll be taught job specific skills such as planning, designing, building and testing simple networks.
- You'll be taught the methods required to identify and evaluate network security risks and then incorporate appropriate security products and processes into network designs to increase security, resilience and dependability.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- You'll need to achieve (or have achieved) three A-Levels with a minimum of BCC grades.
- You'll also need to have a minimum of five GCSEs at grade 4-9 (C-A* or above) including English and maths.
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship