At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food- That's only made possible by our dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time.
You will help to ensure the kitchen delivers great food for every guest. If you're keen to build a career as a chef, this is a perfect place to start. You'll support the Kitchen Team Leader and management team with all aspects of safety in the kitchen.
- Prepare food to brand standards
- Present, cook and deliver food to timings
- Ensure that cleanliness and hygiene standards are maintained to company standards.
- Compliance in food safety policies to keep our guests safe.
- Communication with the whole team including front of house
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Production Chef Level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!