The Apprentice will be a part of the upper management team, where they will learn to interact with managers from all areas of the company, gaining knowledge of the overall business.
- Assisting our client services team in all areas of client management, reporting and order processing
- Supporting production management in running our factory
- Purchasing the full range of materials and services required by the business.
- Preparing new costings for products
- Reporting on various areas of sales, marketing and production performance
- Carrying out a variety of management processes to assist the management team
- Attending management meetings and keeping minutes
- Managing research projects
- Project management for new product roll outs
- Assisting in the account's office
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
No travel requirements, but preferably applicants will be able to drivePersonal qualities
- Minimum of 7 GCSE's, with a minimum of a 6 in maths.
- 3 A levels- Good maths preferable
- BTEC vocational qualification at level 3
- Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Relevant Work Experience
Equivalent qualifications may be accepted.Future prospects
As experience is gained, the apprentice's position will adapt and change, to meet the business' needs. Doing this will enable the apprentice to gain vital knowledge of the way the business operates and functions.