- Maintaining relationships with and being the point of contact between Systems team and auditors
- Managing internal and external Penetration Tests
- Engaging with vendors
- Analysing report
- Raising service tickets and allocating resource for remediation
- Communication on resolution or issues
- Managing policy and process updates
- Adhering to Change Management protocols and processes
- Managing and coordinating processes for IT related systems
- Coordinating monthly updates for Audit, Risk and Compliance for IT
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with at least a basic grasp of statistics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well both in a team and independently
- Ability to present to stakeholders and senior management
- An interest in Systems/Technology
The role requires an aptitude for fast learning, excellent communication skills and strong problem solving skills.Desired qualifications
- A degree in Business or in a Business related programme e.g. Finance, Economics, Maths etc., or
- Non Business related Degree + at-least 6 months of work experience*, or
- Existing Staff member with 2+ years of work experience*, or
- Level 3 Qualification + at-least 12 months of work experience* & Robust On-boarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before sign up)*
- Retail jobs - Sales Advisors, Team leaders, Customer Service
- Customer Service across any sector - large or small organisations.
- HR function jobs
- Office Administration/Assistant/Trainee
- Any role that involves working in a team, processing data, face to face and email communications
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
- You will be offered a package including:
- Base salary
- Bonus & pension
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- 25 days holiday
- Study support
- Subsidised gym membership
- A number of other salary sacrifice benefit options
Record is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce where everyone is celebrated and included.
Long-term career prospects:
The role would suit an ambitious graduate who seeks a thriving long-term career in investment management. At Record we have a company-wide approach of finding high-potential people at the beginning of their careers and helping them to grow and develop; as such, you can expect to benefit from our years of experience in training and supporting graduates. Whilst you will start your career at Record in one of the teams described above, there will be the opportunity to rotate amongst teams as your career progresses.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.