Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship programmes are a great option for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you'll be able to learn new skills whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Siemens has expertise in many areas of technology, one of them being Railway Signalling Control systems and equipment, helping people get from A to B every single day, safely.
Siemens Mobility Ltd help to solve the problems of increasing traffic by working with railway operators to improve the capacity, punctuality, security of their systems and to ensure that the carbon footprint produced by transportation is kept to a minimum. As part of our Mobility division, you will be part of a team helping to design solutions and systems which have a real impact on the real world.
As an apprentice in Siemens Rail Infrastructure, you will be working with one of the Signalling design teams based at one of our locations in the UK. You will help to provide signalling solutions to the world's Rail networks with the market leader in train control in the UK and globally.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- You should have achieved or be on track to achieve 3 A Levels or equivalent, including Maths at Grade C or higher
- You should have achieved GCSEs in Maths, English and Science(s) at Grade C / Level 4 or above
What else do I need to know?
We're looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of engineering. Think this is you? Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.