As a Supervisor at Premier Country Pubs you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. You will help to lead our team to customer service perfection and as the friendly face our guests remember, you'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again!
- In the absence of the General Manager or Assistant Manager, leading the team and the business
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Train and develop the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Take pride in maintaining high standards of customer service
- Having an understanding of stock control and ordering
- Bring ideas to team meetings and actively be a part of developing the team
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You will get full training when you start with us and we will help you to progress onto the next level and beyond!
By taking on a full-time role as a Supervisor Apprentice, not only will you achieve a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!