At Nook Corner Coffee shop all our coffees are made from freshly ground beans for heightened flavour and we steam the milk for our lattes and cappuccinos to produce a rich and creamy foam. Our coffee is sourced from a local family run business. When it reaches us only days after being roasted, we then freshly grind it for your cup, ensuring the freshest possible taste.
- Helping prepare meals, cakes, drinks etc.
- Learning all aspects of working in a busy coffee shop.
- Dealing with customers and orders efficiently.
- Giving great customer service with speed and good quality.
- Checking off deliveries and orders.
- Working with a fast pace even if not being overseen.
- Assisting with stock control, orders and communicating any issues.
Expect nothing but the best quality in food, with everything made to order. All of the food on our menu is sourced locally for extra freshness. So whether it's our 'All day breakfast', a Panini or Caesar salad for lunch or our popular 'high tea', each meal is freshly prepared and therefore can be adjusted to suit you.
The coffee shop is set in a welcoming and comfortable environment in which you can relax and enjoy a fresh coffee. On the go? We also provide a range of great food for you to take away.
We stock a range of gifts, such as jewellery and scarves. We also have a selection of jams, chutneys, vinegars and oils, which can also be made into individual hampers for a special present.
At Nook corner coffee shop, you will be studying towards the hospitality team member food and beverage level 2 over the course of 15 months.