With the Priory Wellbeing centre you will be required to provide efficient, professional, and effective administrative and secretarial support at the Manchester Wellbeing Centre.
The role holder will deal with internal and external enquries, arrange appointments for service users and liaise with therapists, consultants and external agencies. The role holder will be an organised individual with excellent communication skills who has an ability to priortise their workload, meet deadlines and problem solve when required. They will be trained on all Priory systems inclding, Salesforce, Carenotes, Income Processing, Reception duties and general office procedures, scanning, filing, typing letters.
- Assist Administrator in providing efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to the centre, including telephone enquiries, diary management, Reception, meeting and greeting visitors, using Salesforce (referral management system), Care notes (clinical management system) and Income Processing (financial) systems, typing letter, scanning, filing and general office duties as appropriate.
- Handles external and internal enquiries, liaising with other Health Care Professionals and colleagues.
- Ensures that all information and documentation is correctly processed in line with policies and procedures, in order that regulatory, statutory, compliance and financial requirements are met.
- Ensures the effective operation of delegated administrative processes and procedures.
- Ensures the services and support provide the highest standard of care and offers good value for money and supports the overall aim of the service.
Knowledge & Skills:
- The role holder should be educated to GCSE level or equivalent standard, with a high level of English and numeracy. The role holder should also possess excellent keyboard and PC skills with a basic level of proficiency for the standard range of office applications such as word and excel.
- Full training will be given.
Autonomy & Impact:
- Generally, the role holder will work within existing procedures and processes.
- Responsible for the security, confidentiality and accuracy of data, information, and systems.
- To remain professional and confidential always. Working within the administration office and Reception area, meeting and greeting visitors and clients to the centre and completing and tasks, where full training will be provided.
The role holder may be required to undergo certified and mandatory training.
- Upholding Company Values.
- Competency Required.
- Level Descriptors.
- Quality - Of care, treatment, of facilities and of staff.
- Checks quality of own work.
- Follows procedures.
- Corrects errors and mistakes.
- Complies with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Double checks accuracy of own and work of others.
- Values the input and expertise of colleagues.
- Keeps clear, detailed records and files.
- Adapts new services already introduced in other areas within the group.
At The Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester, you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship over the course of 18 months.